Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Halloween Swap!

I was so very honored to do a Halloween swap with the sweet & talented Becky of www.beckyshander.com. My goodie from Becky was cleverly wrapped and decorated using lace, a recycled tea-dyed dryer sheet (not shown), twine and a tag.

Our Halloween swap didn't have a specific size request, the only swap request was that we receive it before Halloween, of course. :) Becky sent me an Artist Trading Card (ATC) which is 2.5" X 3.5", just like ACEO's, but traded rather than being sold.

This special ATC was created using a collage of fabric & paper. It sparkles with iridescent glitter all around. A little birdie is perched on the words "trick or treat" next to a spooky tree, and a lovely stitched up border. So cute and definitely a TREAT for me!

I love my Halloween swap, Becky! Thanks so much! Halloween is my favorite! I will cherish it always.

Becky Shander is a fun & fabulously published artist. You can visit Becky here to find more about her creative life and shared inspirations.

Thanks again Becky!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh yummy good stuff here Lisa! oxoxoxo Zinnia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie!

    Ooooh! I do like Becky's spooky, sparkling art card! Love that tree! What a great goodie to add to your Halloween collection!! =D

    Kindred Hugs,
    Paulette :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to hear that you like my Halloween card, and thank you for the very generous comments. Can't wait to see what you've sent (I love surprises!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swap. A great idea too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how lucky for you to be swapping with becky!! she is a fabulous artist, indeed, and i just love your new ATC! of course, i also know that she's going to be receiving something FAB-U-LOUS from you, too!! it looks like becky is a pretty lucky gal, too! hug hug, :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails