Monday, September 8, 2008

Kindred Spirit Award



In my blog post for the month of May, I created & shared my depiction of the original kindred spirit girls from the novel series "Anne of Green Gables" by L.M. Montgomery. I loved reading the books and fell in love with the story even more when I watched the movies based on the novels. The two kindred spirits I painted were of course Anne Shirley & Diana Barry. I just had to!

A fellow kindred spirit asked me if she could show my paintings on her blog as well as create something from this inspiration. I thought it was a lovely idea and was so happy that someone else out there in blogland loved the story of Anne as much as I did.

This fellow kindred spirit is Mere of The Victorian Lady. A talented artist with a magical imagination! She ended up creating this lovely award for all the kindred spirits out there. I am very honored to receive it and feel so very special that she created this from an inspiration she felt when she saw my Anne & Diana paintings.

Thanks so so so much Mere! You truly are a kindred spirit of mine! A big raspberry cordial *C*H*E*E*R*S* to you!

Big *H*U*G*S*,

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks Lisa :) Your blog and art is always a joy to see and you KNOW I'll be back! :)

    Mere

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails