Friday, April 11, 2008

Spell to Life's Happiness



This is an 8" X 10" canvas painting I created of a Good Witch and her spell to life's happiness. I originally wrote this spell a couple of years ago for another altered art piece which included a vintage image of a little girl & her cat. I altered the image and made her a little witch instead. From there, the spell was born. I just had to incorporate the spell into this piece. I make sure to always note that this spell written by me is for enjoyment purposes only. I hope that your life's happiness is soon to be met.

Spell to Life's Happiness
Troubles be gone,
Worries move on,
Receive my call,
To all good witches,
Mend my troubles,
With your charmed stitches,
Blessed be thee,
Remove strife and stress,
Heed my call now,
For my life's happiness!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails