I wanted to give a very big *T*H*A*N*K*S* for all the touching comments and words of encouragement I've been receiving. I really appreciate every single one of them. Hopefully, I'll have more time to blog visit soon. Until then, I just wanted to let you all know that I am very thankful of your visits. Your sweet emails, comments, & support in my art means so much. You *R*O*C*K*!!!
Thank you Sherry of http://gotart4u.blogspot.com/ for sharing her decor with me of my print she won from my first ever giveaway. I spy a sweet piece from Mystele right above it.
Thank you Meri of http://lovelylovelyart.blogspot.com/ for passing on the love with the "One Lovely Blog Award". Meri is also having a special giveaway on her wonderful blog that ends on Monday.
Thank you Sherry of http://byrumart.blogspot.com/ for tagging me with the Diary 2010 project. I am an admirer of Sherry and Ron's fantastic art. They are a terrific husband and wife team in the art world!
If you would like to reserve your PAGE for the 2010 DIARY, please make sure you visit Lucy, the Organizer of this Project over here and it will give you the information that you will need in order to Sign-Up!
Thank you Sascalia of http://sascalia.blogspot.com/ for tagging me as well with "The six unimportant things that make me happy".
1. The smell of freshly brewed coffee in the morning. (Okay...anytime of the day works too :)
2. Writing, sketching, painting in my art journal.
3. Going to the bookstore ("I'll only be 5 mins"...yah right!)
4. Shopping at an art store like Michael's or Joanne's (It's like ToysRus for me :)
5. Watching a movie for like the millionth time (Sense & Sensibility and Ever After are always favorite choices)
6. I love reading books but I also enjoy listening to audiobooks. Alot of times you can catch me listening to one while I paint or create.
My six things may not be so unimportant but they sure do make me HAPPY!
Wishing you a wonderful & creative week,