Saturday, August 30, 2008

Patience is a Virtue



2.5" X 3.5" on decorative paper

This is an older ACEO (Art Cards, Editions & Originals) created and sold last year.

Patience is a virtue. Something I have to remind myself about all the time. I'm setting up shop in another room in my house. Lots to do, so little time. Besides that, I am working on a swap for my Halloween group on ebay as well as two other group challenges.

Halloween is definitely a favorite holiday for me. More spOOky cuties coming soon!

Have a great weekend!

Lisa :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! :) Thank you for the award...I love what you have been up to! And thank you for being so patient with me...that post I wanted to do about your Anne paintings? I finally did it! :) I hope you like it! It' all true!

    Have a great day and thanks again!

    Mere

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails